Why Fitted Wardrobes are The Perfect Bedroom Storage Solution
More often than not, the home or apartment you choose might have limited storage space. This gives you insufficient room to put all your clothes, shoes and accessories. Fitted wardrobes offer additional storage while fitting in perfectly with the room. They are tailor made to suit your storage needs while adding a touch of style your bedroom.
Here are reasons why fitted wardrobes are the perfect bedroom storage solution;
- They can be tailored to suit your lifestyle and more so, add more space instantly. Tired of not having enough space for all your clothes? Fitted wardrobes are the ideal solution. You can get a freestanding wardrobe but they take up a lot of space and don’t allow for customization. Fitted wardrobes have the advantage of coming in all sorts of sizes, can make the most of the space available and comes in all finishes to suit your décor and style.
- You make the most of space – when it comes to choosing a free-standing wardrobe, there is a lot of space that isn’t utilized. There is space left on the top and sides that could have been used as storage space that end up gathering dust. Whatever the shape or size of the room, fitted wardrobes can turn even the tightest corner into storage room.
- Fitted wardrobes are a good investment – having fitted wardrobes add more value to your property and increases the value of the apartment or house. The only major disadvantage is that unlike free standing wardrobes, you can’t take it with you when you move. So, it might be a good idea to choose them for a space that you own or plan to live in for a really long time.
- Get recommendations – take your time getting all the information you need before choosing a builder to make your wardrobes. You can ask friends and family for recommendations. Another option is to go to local providers and see what work they have done. Ask to see their portfolio or better yet, ask to visit one of their ongoing projects if permissible. Ask all the questions that come to mind; from pricing, estimate time it will take to get job done, the type of materials that are ideal to use and the different finishes available. It’s good to have a good idea of what it costs and be aware of what you can expect.
- One option is to use one company for everything, from design, installation to finishing. This will manage your expectations and take the burden off having different people handling different aspects of the project. They might give you a great rate and you can rest easy knowing everything, from start to end will be handled by the company. You might need to hire a home renovation company for best advice.
- Keep in mind that fitted wardrobes are a long-term investment – choose a design and style that will still be stylish and suitable 10 years down the line. One way to do this is to determine the color palette of the room before adding different elements and furniture for the room. Choose a color and design that will stand the test of time.
- Choose doors that stand out – the doors of any fitted wardrobe do make a difference. If you have a smaller space, you can choose bi-fold or sliding doors so that the wardrobe doesn’t take up loads of space when you open them
Use these hot tips to ensure you get the perfect fitted wardrobes for your bedroom. Find more detail at FCI London modern furniture website.