Switzerland is a diverse, multilingual, and cosmopolitan nation. The country is a popular tourist destination, and people from all around the world visit Switzerland. Swiss people are known for their efficient and punctual traits. The government of Switzerland has brought up a special retirement residency scheme to accommodate the retirees. Switzerland can be your ideal spot after retirement due to the various benefits associated. A few benefits are mentioned below –
- Switzerland is one of the best places to live in with natural beauty, personal safety, good infrastructure, and high earning potential. The country is categorized as one of the safest and clean cities.
- Switzerland has a very efficient transport system connecting to all the major cities of Europe. Travelling is easy and convenient in Switzerland.
- Switzerland offers a high standard of living to its citizens. It has been found in the surveys that the city’s standard of living is consistently high.
- Switzerland imposes taxes lower than countries like the United States and the United Kingdom. Retirees are allowed to pay a lump sum amount while entering the country.
- Regarding life expectancy, Switzerland is ranked second for men and third for women according to the WHO report. The Swiss people lay emphasis on building strong networks with family and friends.
- English is a widely spoken language in Switzerland. Apart from the four national languages, English is the unofficial fifth language of the country.
- Switzerland is known for its high-quality chocolates and world-renowned cheeses. The classic cheese dish, dark chocolates, fondues all these come from Switzerland.
- The country is known for its incredible closeness with nature. Life will be like a never-ending vacation for retirees, with natural landscapes, lakefront beauty, and historical
Citizens from all around the world can obtain a Swiss residency. The criteria for Non-EU citizens who want to obtain the Swiss residency is that the person should be 55 years or older. Man Van Switzerland can help you deal with the traveling part.