How To Get The Leaves Off Your Lawn On A Regular Basis?
Your lawn reflects your home. If it starts to look like you don’t care for it anymore, then people will assume the same about your house too. It’s important that you take the time to get rid of leaves on your lawn before they start piling up and becoming an eyesore. Wondering how to get rid of weeds in your lawn? Here are some ways that you can remove them without having to spend hours doing so!
- Raking – As the most traditional way to get leaves off your lawn, raking is good for getting large piles of leaves out at once. It is not exceptionally efficient in removing each individual leaf from the area you are targeting, however. Nevertheless, it is the best way to clean up leaves in a large yard.
- Leaf blower – By using a gas-powered or cordless electric leaf blower, you can clear entire lawns of leaves in a matter of minutes. It can also be more effective at getting leaves off your lawn than raking if done right.
- Vacuum – Similar to the leaf blower, a high-powered vacuum is great for sucking up large amounts of leaves quickly and clearing them from the area you are targeting. The downside to this method is it can’t remove single leaves from tight areas.
- Lawnmower- By putting your lawnmower in the highest grass setting, you can run over large piles of leaves that are covering your lawn once or twice and have them removed for good! It is an easy way of getting all the leaves off your lawn quickly, without having to put too much effort into it.
- Leaf-grabber or leaf rake – By using a tool that has stiff bristles, you can sweep up all the leaves in one go, leaving your lawn clear of any leaves at once! It is the best way to pick up leaves. It’s an easy way of getting all the leaves off your lawn quickly and efficiently.
- Brute force – By simply using your hands to scoop up large amounts of leaves, you can clear all the leaves off your lawn quickly and easily! It may look a little silly, but it’s an easy way to get the job done, with very minimal effort required from you.
- Shovel – Although using a shovel is really laborious work, it will get the job done no matter how big your pile of leaves is! Be careful not to damage any branches or flowers on your way, though.
- Mulching – The last but not least efficient way of getting all the leaves off your lawn is by mulching them! If you have a mulching mower available for use, then this option can save you a lot of time and energy. Again, the best way to get rid of leaves. It will even help fertilize your lawn as it gets rid of the leaves!
If none of the above methods suits you, then hiring a professional Lawn Service in Cumming to eliminate the leaves on your lawn is also an option.