Installing the Air conditioning is a very complex process, so it’s not going to be the easiest job in your life if you choose this solution. Purchasing is always preceded by a survey when we calculate exactly what performance we need to obtain the Air conditioning to meet every need.
Air conditioning installation at home
There are several aspects to consider:
- The size of the room to be air-conditioned, in square meters
- The location of the room, north, south, etc., but it is still important to know the number of sunny hours
- You need to look at the number of walls in the room that are cold or hot and how large the glass surface is
- What kind of function do you have for these rooms, how much do we stay there if we already know which rooms we would like to air-conditioned
- What kind of heat sources should be taken into account in the space to be cooled (computer, TV…?)
- You need to see if the Air conditioning can be connected to the electricity grid and if so, how
Planning for air conditioning installation
If we are crawling these, we will already know how much power we need to operate in accordance with our expectations. The cooling performance can be calculated from these data. Cooling performance is always KW / h. Here is the point where the specialist’s help is definitely needed. The next question is what purpose we want to use for the Air conditioning. For cooling or heating? There are several types of Air conditioning, so this is a very important issue. There are also Air conditionings that can maintain humidity and sterilization. If we are not very aware of these, then this requires a separate survey. First, you need to look around the market to see what the extras are and then assess your needs. For the HVAC Athens, GA” this is important.
It is very important for us how much we spend on Air conditioning control. Few people know that a better Air conditioning, which also provides the right energy savings, is not very cheap. If we managed to agree with ourselves on the upper limit, we would like to look at how many different devices are offered.
Most likely, the Air conditioning has already been purchased, but now comes the hardship
You need to look carefully at the pre-selected location of the Air conditioning and know if there is any power line, heating pipe, etc. in the wall. Although it is easy to install on-off Air conditionings, it has to be taken into account that they take high current at every start-up, which means that they are heavy on the network. If our network is incapable of doing so, our plan has already plunged. In inverter Air conditionings, it is necessary to look at the description that the outdoor or indoor unit is what we need to connect to the network.