Roofs are probably the most disregarded element within a commercial or a housing space. However, they are one of the most critical aspects which needs to be considered when it comes to effective construction and safety. The perfect roof keeps your property protected which in turn leads to a safer work environment.
Appointing Commercial Roofers can be considered as an investment which will surely pay dividend in the long run. There are a wide range of roofing techniques which might be useful for a specific commercial property. Some of them have been identified below.
Spray foam Roofs:
These roofs contain spray of polyurethane foam that acts as a barrier and increases the energy efficiency by insulation.
They have the following benefits:
- Spray foam roofs are leak proof.
- Spray foam roofs are energy efficient.
- They reduce the utility cost with a thick white reflective surface.
- They stop the lateral water movement with the help of the foam’s closed cell structure.
- They are the best solution for any roofing repairs as any damage can be fixed with a caulk gun coating.
- These roofs are ideal for long term investment.
The Spray foam roofs reduce cooling expense by 30 percent as they reflect the sun’s heat and they saves air conditioning costs. They absorb the UV rays of the sun. They eliminate future tear off and is extremely durable in nature. This is one of the best investment you can make for your business venture.
Process of installation and restoration:
- The roof is prepared as per specification.
- The spray foam is applied as per thickness.
- The roof is then coated with an idle coating.
2. Metal Roofing:
These roofs are primed with a metal coating and are sealed with acrylic paint. The metal roof is one of the universal types of roofs that are preferred in many industries. These roofs are highly durable and have a seamless membrane.
They have the following advantages:
- They are leak proof as it can seal any penetration when used with a combination of an acrylic elastomeric coating which is strengthened with fabric reinforcement.
- They inhibit rust formation on the roofs providing them with a long lifetime.
- A reflective roof coating reduces thermal shock due to extreme weather fluctuations that may cause cracks on the metal surface.
- These roofs are affordable and have easy maintenance.
Process of installation:
- The roof is powder washed to clean off any rust formation.
- They are the primed with a universal metal
- The existing heads are fastened, and seams are reinforced with butyl tape or base coat.
- Finally, the entire roof s sealed with an acrylic coating.
It is necessary to make sure that your roofing system is tested and approved by the professional commercial roofers. A sound roofing system is the best investment you can make for your business.