So, you’re planning to create your own garden, yet don’t know how to get started? Read on to learn more!
For those learning how to start a garden, irrigation is always included in the top considerations. Luckily, there are professionals who are very keen on leaning help – emergency or not. You can visit https://amico.com.au/ to know more details.
What makes garden irrigation highly sought-after is that it helps businesses and homeowners save time and other essential benefits. Lots of options are available, starting with the sprinkler. Or, you can make use of an automatic drip system, portable lawn sprinkler, a trickle or dip system, a garden hose, or a soaker hose.
Here is a list of tips you can use for your dream garden irrigation:
- Water big areas with one stream motors, irregular or small areas with 570 series. If you live in a windy area, use multi streams on slopes.
- Place your timer in a room that is more convenient, preferably in a carport or in the garage. Good light and easy access will allow you to change the program in an easier manner.
- Leave some room for more valves. You may consider adding a drip system or irrigation to the garden.
- Purchase a handful of spare heads as possible. Your existing one can be damaged and need replacement in the long run, so it is always beneficial to have them on hand.
- Put the pipes in the ground about eight to ten inches deep. Put them out of reach and beneath the sprinkler for lawn aeration.
- Leave additional wire in the valve box or at the timer to make replacing or servicing parts a lot easier and quicker.
- The best time to run your irrigation system is early in the morning because this is when the water pressure is at its best. Not to mention, it is good for your lawn.
- Include more than one pipe inside a trench if you desire to. The product you will use will be dependent on your local code.
- Do not tempt to mix various types of sprinklers on similar valve or zone. The watering times for fixed-spray heads and rotors are extremely different. So, pay attention to this.
- Water at the optimal time – if possible when the sun is down or low, temperatures are cool, and winds are calm. Water between early morning and evening in order to minimize Also, water only when needed. Do not water too much; otherwise, it will cause fungus, disease, narrow roots, and weed cultivation.
- Inspect the system on a monthly basis. Check for occurring problems like blocked or damaged heads and leaks. You can cooperate with irrigation professional to help you check the system every day. Clear out micro-irrigation
It is better to call a professional garden irrigation Sydney from Amico when planning a garden irrigation. Aside from saving you more resources, they can guarantee an impressive job that your neighbors and garden lovers would surely envy of.